About this Game
Tekken 3 is a fighting game developed and published by Namco for the PlayStation in 1998. It is the third installment in the Tekken series and is the first game to feature the now-iconic Tekken Force mode. Tekken 3 is widely considered one of the greatest fighting games of all time and is credited with popularizing the genre.
Features of Tekken 3
- Improved Graphics: Tekken 3 features improved graphics and animation compared to its predecessors. The game also features a variety of new characters, stages, and moves.
- Tekken Force Mode: Tekken Force Mode is a side-scrolling beat-em-up mode where the player must fight their way through a series of enemies.
- Arcade Mode: Arcade Mode is the traditional one-on-one fighting mode where the player must defeat a series of computer-controlled opponents.
- Time Attack Mode: Time Attack Mode is a single-player mode where the player must defeat a series of opponents as quickly as possible.
- Survival Mode: Survival Mode is a single-player mode where gamers must defeat a series of opponents without losing a single round.
- Team Battle Mode: Team Battle Mode is a two-on-two fighting mode where the player must defeat a team of two computer-controlled opponents.
- Practice Mode: Practice Mode is a single-player mode where the users can practice their moves and combos against a computer-controlled opponent.
Tekken 3 is available on the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Portable.
No, Tekken 3 does not have online multiplayer.
No, Tekken 3 does not have a story mode.
No, Tekken 3 does not have a character customization feature.
Yes, Tekken 3 has a practice mode where the player can practice their moves and combos against a computer-controlled opponent.
In Conclusion, as I mentioned earlier it is a classic fighting game developed and published by Namco for the PlayStation and now is available for android as well. If you wanted to play the game with everything unlocked then Download Tekken 3 Mod APk from our site.