Disclaimer (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
All the content on ApkVez is either submitted to Apkvez.com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Report of Copyright Infringements
apkvez.com complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Let suppose if your copyright material is being posted on apkvez.com Or if links to your copyright material are returned through any search engine, and you want this material removed. Then, you must have to provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees).
We suggest that you first contact an attorney in this critical matter and get legal assistance.
The following components must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is reportedly infringed.
- Give sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed plus at least one search term under which the material appears in apkvez.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the report is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
It must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You may also send us the notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow us 2-3 working days for an email response.